Our appliance repair experts are available to perform speedy repairs on your fridge, oven, stove, dishwasher, washer, and dryer.
- Same-day repairs in Halifax
- Properly trained technicians
- Experienced professionals (5+ years in appliance repair)
- Affordable rates on repairs
- Prompt and quick repairs
RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY!
“Very good service.
Roman was very nice and understanding.
Recommend this company.”
– Valentina Chopenko
“Alex came by and diagnosed the problem within half an hour. He saved me from having to drop a grand on a new machine. I will definitely use them again!”
– Chomsky Wannabee
“I was surprised how fast and professional the technician work.
– Roman Fishman
“Great service, speedy, and very honest!”
– steven forani
VERY GOOD SERVICE
“I was surprised by the level of knowledge and professionalism. Thank you guys for repairing my oven, I will stay with your company in any case. Satisfied 100%.”
– Stefania Crus
“Very professional work. Already for the second time, I used their services and was satisfied with the performance and quality of the work performed. With MAAR24 in an hour, the problem with my fridge was diagnosed and repaired it in a day.”
– Julia Berkley
|✓ Service Warranty||Included 3 month warranty|
|✓ Brands we Fix||All Brands/Models|
|✓ Quality Repair||Top Rated ★★★★★|
|✓ Availability||Same day, 7 days a week 8 am – 9 pm|
|✓ Service Areas||Halifax, NS|
|✓ Experience||7+ Years|
|TYPE OF APPLIANCE REPAIR||Average Costs*|
|Cooktop, Stove & Oven||$79-$225|
Dryer repair service Halifax, NS
- The dryer doesn’t turn on.
- The dryer doesn’t work.
- There are error messages displayed.
- The dryer shuts off immediately.
- There is no heat.
- The dryer doesn’t tumble.
Dishwasher repair service in Halifax, NS
- Dishwashing machines with a slim profile.
- Free-standing and portable dishwashers.
- Dishwashers with dishdrawers that are compact.
- Dishwashing machines that are semi- or completely integrated.
- Buttons don’t work.
- Makes weird noises or a burning smell.
- The door or seals leak.
- Stops mid-cycle.
- Always has water in the bottom.
Fridge repair services in Halifax area
- Frost-free is frosted.
- Ice maker leaks, clogs, jams, or doesn’t work.
- Coolant is pooling on the floor.
- Coolant is leaking on the floor.
- The appliance isn’t working.
- Frost-free has more frosting than a cake.
Oven repair service in the Halifax area
- Heating elements become detached from their receptacles
- The cooling fan becomes clogged
- The oven door spring wears down and will not keep the oven closed
- A thermostat is not reading heat temperatures correctly
- Oven not heating
Stove repair service in Halifax, NS
Washer repair service in Halifax area
- There’s a burning smell when working.
- The washer will not start.
- The washer doesn’t fill, spin, or drain.
- Error messages displayed.
- Water leaks from inside the machine.
Brands we repair
AEG, Amana, Brava, Fisher & Paykel, Gaggenau, Blomberg, Bosch, Bertazzoni, Frigidaire, Fulgor Milano, GE, Faber, Falmec, Huebsch, Hot Point, Inglis, Jenn Air, Liebherr, Mofat, Maytag, Miele, LG, Electrolux, KitchenAid, Thermador, Viking, Sub-Zero, Samsung, Sears Appliances –Kenmore, Speed Queen, White Westinghouse, Whirlpool
Our technicians are trained to work on both large and small appliances anywhere in the city of Halifax. You can contact us by phone any time at 902-334-4242 between the hours of 8am and 9pm to arrange a service call or you can make a request through the quote page on our website.
We do provide the option of same-day appliance repair in Halifax and surrounding area. Families rely on appliances throughout the day and going without them can be a major inconvenience. Fill a form on our quote page and our customer reps will get in touch with you to schedule an appointment.
Older appliances may not be worth repairing. They can be prone to ongoing problems and the repair bills can quickly mount up in a short period of time. If you want to be sure we can schedule a service call so that a technician can identify the problem and estimate the cost of repairs. They won’t recommend expensive repairs if it makes more sense to buy a new appliance and they’re authorized to offer our rebate program that helps to reduce the cost of any new appliance purchased through our store.