Our appliance repair experts are available to perform speedy repairs on your fridge, oven, stove, dishwasher, washer, and dryer.
- Same-day repairs in Dartmouth
- Properly trained technicians
- Experienced professionals (5+ years in appliance repair)
- Affordable rates on repairs
- Prompt and quick repairs
“Had an amazing repairman, come out to fix the fridge that was no longer cooling. Was provided exceptional service and parts were on hand to replace. I have already recommended to others to call if they have any issues.”
– Cheryl Hunnie
RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY!
“Great service and very knowledgeable. Made one call and technician showed up on time a fixed the problem. No issues, no hidden costs. I will be using them for all my appliance repairs. Recommend this company without hesitation.”
– Carmine D’Ardis
COMMUNICATIVE AND QUICK
“Refrigerator repair completed on March 11, 2019. The technician arrived on time and completed repairs to put our refrigerator back in service. Technician took the time to explain the problem and the type of repairs that were needed. Took the time to thoroughly clean the work area after repairs. Would use this service in the future.”
– Steve Wilson
“The technician was fast and knew exactly what was wrong with our dishwasher. Had it working in no time and gave us a great price.”
– Arthur Murray Yorkville
“Technician came the same day and fixed my fridge. He was on time and professional. I was very pleased with the service especially as it was a long weekend.”
– Julie McBrien
“Hello everyone. Suddenly, my drier stop working. Same off my friends advised me the MAAR24 Appliance Repeir company.
Igor came the same day I called. After same like 40 minutes my drier back to life, area of work was clean. It is very nice to get such a wonderful service. Thank you Igor”
– Yulia Rivkin
|✓ Service Warranty||Included 3 month warranty|
|✓ Brands we Fix||All Brands/Models|
|✓ Quality Repair||Top Rated ★★★★★|
|✓ Availability||Same day, 7 days a week 8 am – 9 pm|
|✓ Service Areas||Dartmouth, NS|
|✓ Experience||7+ Years|
|TYPE OF APPLIANCE REPAIR||Average Costs*|
|Cooktop, Stove & Oven||$79-$225|
- Washing machines of any manufacturer.
- Ovens, stoves, and ranges for cooking and baking.
- Clothes drying machines of all types.
- Refrigerators and freezers.
Dishwasher repair in Dartmouth, NS
- The dishwasher doesn’t work.
- The cycle selector doesn’t work.
- The dishwasher won’t drain.
- The dishwasher doesn’t work.
- Leaky door or seals.
Washer repair service in Dartmouth area
- Not all of the detergent is dispensed.
- After the cycle is completed, the gadget does not unlock the door.
- The washer has stopped operating.
- While working, the device moves and shakes.
- The machine is very loud while it is functioning.
Fridge repair Dartmouth, NS
- The fridge or freezer isn’t working.
- Food spoils too soon.
- The freezer isn’t cold enough.
- It isn’t frost-free.
- The ice maker is not working.
- Makes weird noises.
Oven repair Dartmouth, NS
- Oven makes loud noises
- Lights are not working correctly
- Broiler will not work
- Self-clean cycle doesn’t turn on
- Foods do not heat evenly
- Elements of stove spark or arc
Dryer repair service in Dartmouth
- The dryer makes strange noises.
- The dryer doesn’t turn on.
- The dryer doesn’t tumble when turned on.
- Timer or other functions don’t work
- The dryer won’t work.
- Error messages displayed.
Stove repair service in Dartmouth
- The oven doesn’t bake evenly.
- The temperature is not accurate.
- Your stove’s heating element is not working.
- There’s no heat coming from the stovetop
- The oven door won’t close properly
Brands we repair
AEG, Amana, Brava, Fisher & Paykel, Gaggenau, Blomberg, Bosch, Bertazzoni, Frigidaire, Fulgor Milano, GE, Faber, Falmec, Huebsch, Hot Point, Inglis, Jenn Air, Liebherr, Mofat, Maytag, Miele, LG, Electrolux, KitchenAid, Thermador, Viking, Sub-Zero, Samsung, Sears Appliances –Kenmore, Speed Queen, White Westinghouse, Whirlpool
After a thorough examination, our technician will give you their honest opinion if it’s worth repairing your appliance or not. If your machine is beyond repair or if the repair will be too expensive you’re eligible for our rebate program. All of our customers can take advantage of this program and there’s no expiration date.
At MAAR24 we offer repair services for both large and small appliances and that includes microwaves. Before rushing out to buy a new over the range or countertop microwave you may want to consider this option. If the repair is simple it may be less expensive than buying a new microwave. Our technician will provide you with an estimate of the cost before they perform any work on your microwave.
Responding to clients with overheating compressors is actually one of the more common service calls we deal with every week. Our technicians have extensive training working with models from all major manufacturers. You may have a faulty compressor or there may be a problem with another component that’s causing the compressor to overheat. The technician will rule out other causes before replacing your compressor in an effort to keep the costs of repairs down.
A burning smell coming from your dryer is an indication of a problem that needs to be addressed quickly and we can have a factory-trained technician on-site anywhere in Dartmouth — usually the same day. There are several possible reasons for a burning smell from a dryer and once our repairmen are at your home they’ll be able to identify the reason and recommend the best course of action.
We have technicians on standby in Dartmouth area ready to make a service call to your home to get your dishwasher running again when it won’t turn on. With more than 15 years of experience, we have the background to quickly diagnose and fix your problem. Safety is always our first priority so you can be confident that the machine will be safe to use again once the repairs are complete.